Unbustable Driveline

CMF_Tony

» CMF Member
This afternoon i got a call at work from my wife saying 4 packages arived today.

When i got home it felt like Chrismas all these tuff parts gearbox, beefy shafts, cv's, hubs and my clear indicaters and stickers had finally arrived. I gotta tell ya it was very exciting.

Hopefully i can get everything fitted within the next couple of weeks, and then start saving for some other parts i have in mind.

I'd just like to say that Cisco has been a pleasure to deal with and has answered any emails/questions i've had.

I would highly recomend buying or selling parts with Cisco as it has turned out to be a great experience.

Also mate when are you going to Japan again?

CMF_Sean

» CMF Member
I've bought lots of parts off him!! He just loves taking my money

Shirt
Blinkers
Flywheel
Fuel rail
Injectors
Caliper
Hot lovin'!!

And I'm sure there's some other things I've missed out on!

Sean

cisco

» CMF Member
Mighty yes you and White Knight are my number 1 customers heh.

No, thankyou Tony. Very easy to deal with, good communication etc. A buyer that won't umm and ahh and give false intentions or change his mind. Very happy dealing with Tony.

Glad you are happy with the gear, its all great gear and I would love to have a spare micra to justify installing it on. I spent a lot of time organising that drivetrain package, and it turned out to work great. Enjoy!

Back