Ugly or Nice? you decide.

Ugly or Nice?

• Total voters
i think its really well done, but i can understand why people wouldn't like them

The thing that kills it for me is that you can clearly see the Micra's shape in the middle. The roof line and doors absolutely murder the flow of the car. If it had a shorter roof it'd be a pretty cool little replica.

It's a shame it's an auto, I like them, nothing wrong with replicas people make their prov spec micras into higher spec ones so what's the difference?

The thing that kills it for me is that you can clearly see the Micra's shape in the middle. The roof line and doors absolutely murder the flow of the car. If it had a shorter roof it'd be a pretty cool little replica.

they do a cabriolet version too

Convertible_Mitsuoka_Viewt_Used_Cars.jpg

Needs different wheels maybe old looking wire wheels :)

Exactly what i thought. Im an old git and like the old stuff anyway, its interesting to say the least. I think manual would have been much nicer on that type of car, small engine revving its t1ts off wont sound right....but that is more of a town cruiser than a car to pretend to be lewis hamilton in. Clean and shiney, but it does need a full paint correction to bring it up like it should look, with a few quid available if you wanted the world is your oyster, nice leather re trim and the chrome spoke wheels...what a car :)

Back