Turbo Kit

Calipers are sold im afraid

Yeah i got your payment but ive had problems gettin into my shed lol Its all sorted so.will get the oil lines and calipers sorted over the weekend

Hi there mate, If the manifold is still for sale id like to buy it.

How much for it posted? or would you post it for the £80?

Cheers, Joe.

I thought thats what you originally asked for? The turbo manifold? But yes the turbo manifold and downpipe are still available. Will get a pic of the crack on the turbo tomosrrow for you

Yeah i was, sorry its been a long day :p I'd like all 3 parts pending pics of the turbo. Definitely want the mani and downpipe though.

Thanks again mate.

Heres a photo of the cracked housing:

2011-10-30140112.jpg

Last time i checed the turbo,manifold and downpipe weighed 11kg inc packaging which cost approx £11-12 to post anywhere in the UK

Cheers for that mate! Looking at the pics I'm not really keen on the turbo but I'd like to take the mani and sow pipe please. If you'll do them both for £200 including delivery I'll send the money over today.

Money sent bud (Y) sent it as a payment but covered the fees. The address is on there too.

Please could you send me the tracking number when you've got one?

Cheers mate.

A few things left!

Down Pipe Gasket £7.00
Turbo Silicone Hose (in red) 61>51mm £7.00
Clamps x5 £2.00 each
Throttle Body Silicone Hose (in red) 75?>51mm £7.00
Dump Valve Silicone T Hose (in red) £7.00

No worries mate. Im not in a mad rush. What is the diameter of the downpipe? Just looking into a solution dor the rest of the exhaust :p

Brookie,they wont collect it unless i have a contact telephone number for yourself. Could you email me the contact number please asap :) Email address is the same as the paypal address

Hi there mate, What car did the turbo come off please? Or which models of turbo would fit? Would any T2's work with that flange and downpipe?

Cheers, Joe

the turbo is a Garrett T25 which came off a Rover 600. The manifold will take a T25/T2 but the downpipe will only take a T25. You could cut the downpipe flange off and re-weld a T2 one but would have to modify the end slightly

Back