tuesday nights, moddified mayhem at the forum!!

wgc_daz

unlucky-racing.com
UNLUCKY RACING PRESENTS

http://www.unlucky-racing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1791

WEEKLYMEET.jpg

ok the local boys Unlucky Racing got bored of the little groups everywhere so where organiseing a massive meet every tuesday at the forum at hatfield university. tones of cars like a 3.5L bmw touring with nos, a 2L turbo metro, 200sx's like a swarm.

location: hatfield university, (the forum) hertfordshire college lane
time: start getting there 7pm, starts at 8pm

last week we filled 2 floors of the multistory so about 300 cars. everything welcome from micras, to liners, to bm's so if your in or around hertfordshire come allong we had people from northampton popping down and people from south london coming up :)

hope to see you all there.

07926753062 - bell me if your in the area and cant find it :)

come on guys show these people what were all about "do not underestimate what you will never understand"

theres some glanza people there to play with :)

hang on a minute you only posted this up today so how do you expect people to come along think about it they need more notice of things like this

i know i was being optimistic...its every week. we had around 300 cars last night. 11 from gtr-oc lol got moved on by po po so a new location has been found, details posted shortly

i guesed that what happened, me and my mates got lost so then when we got there really late was just the police sitting there, so we left swiftly :D

Back