Trip Computer

Hey guys, first time poster so bear with me! :)
Ive got myself a lovely K12 Micra S but it has no Trip Computer in...I was wondering if its possible to fit one?
Any Idea where I could pick one up?, and should it be fairly simple?

Cheers Guys!
Dave

i fitted one to my k12, was €80 from the local scrappy

the connection is clipped to the back of the existing cubby hole

there are two screws, 1 under each vent on wither side of the stereo, unscrew these, then with a flat head screw driver CAREFULLY prise off the flat top piece of dash from the area that surrounds the radio (did i explain that part ok?) then under there there should be a 10mm bolt suspending the cubby and stereo, undo this and then with some brute force and ingnorance give it a good pull (to dislodge the vents) and it should all be out, its a little bit awkward as the indicator stalk is slightly in the way, may take some fiddling

then theres a square frame holding the stereo and cubby space together which is riddled with philips screws, just unscrew the cubby and screw in the trip comp, plug in the cables and refit :D

mine was light grey but my dash was black so a can of matt black spray solved this and its a perfect match :D

all the functions should work fine, except for the external temperature readout which needs the sensor WHICH NOBODY ON HERE CAN HELP WITH WHERE IT IS LOCATED (unsublte hint guys lol)

but really to enjoy the trip comp you should get the sttering wheel with the controls on it to match haha, see my thread in the k12 section for piccys of it fitted :D

Back