Trim for a Micra C+C. Where?

I'm after door trim (and back side windows trim) for a Micra C+C. Does anyone have a part number & know where can I get it?
Ebay breakers.
Not a chance you'll find new so part number is useless.

Do you mean door trim as in inside or window scraper as in black rubber bit on outside. The later, they all bubble I'm afraid, goodnluck finding one that hasn't.

Ebay breakers.
Not a chance you'll find new so part number is useless.

Do you mean door trim as in inside or window scraper as in black rubber bit on outside. The later, they all bubble I'm afraid, goodnluck finding one that hasn't.
It's the outer trim. Yes, its bubbled. Ive found some on ebay but is it the same? Could look a bit odd if not

It's the outer trim. Yes, it's bubbled. Found trim on ebay but not sure it's the same, could look a bit odd.
They are specific pieces with a molded end, nissan stopped holding stock of them about 2015. If they are for a cc then theyll be the same. If its generic scraper then you have to do the whole lot and it will look a bit naff

Someone on here cut and shut a set from a normal micra. Have a search.

All of mine have bubbled now and there isn't much I can do about it.

Had a search on eBay. Can't find anything remotely matching.

The dimensions of about 7x20mm is larger than most trim. I'm surprised someone has cut & shut from a normal Micra. From what I've see so far the trim on the normal micra is much less deep, more like 10mm rather than 20mm. I saw an old Fiesta and an old Clio and the size looked much more similar, will have to look into this more.

Got the part numbers in the end from the dealership. 80820bc000 and 80821bc000. Google search unfortunately turns up nothing

this ones rears look to be in good nick.

and this one's fronts look alright.

(side note, I saw the latter on the back of a low loader a few months back, I wanted to nick the front end of it :) )

Good find. I just searched under 'trim'. I didn't think to look for cars that were being broken up!
Been in touch with both and these parts are gone unfortunately. But i've got somewhere to keep an eye on now. Many thanks

Back