top secret skyline

yeah its done the rounds on the forums, its a scam alright. Few people have emailed him and got very dodgy answers.

put it this way name another r34 gtr standard or otherwise that you can get for 9000

Shouldnt waste peoples time like that Arnold!! You should know better!! :glance:

You what? It could have been a typo with the price for all anyone knew! Alot of people are too quick to jump to conclusions / bandwagon.

Just got this back

Hi there,

The 1998 NISSAN SKYLINE is still available for the price of £6,300.00 GBP + shipping to your door.The estimated cost for door to door shipping to just about anywhere in the UK will cost about £ 500 GBP and takes 8 days to arrive at your address. For an accurate shipping cost please include your shipping address in your next email.
The car is made for the UK market, it meets the UK specs and the UK road worthy regulations and it complies with the UK emissions standard.
I have just moved to Hungary because I got a very good job offer here. I transported the car in Hungary with the intention of driving it but I discovered that is very hard to drive a Right Hand Drive vehicle here, so I have made up my mind and decided to sell it . The car will be shipped from Hungary and it will come with Road tax, MOT, V5 log book, UK registration as I never registered in HU.

This transaction is insured by the vehicle purchase protection program, which means that after you receive the car you will have a 5 days inspection period to inspect it and to evaluate it's mechanical and cosmetically condition before buying the vehicle.

I want to take the opportunity to assure you that this deal is 100% legitimate, the financial part of this deal will be managed by Ebay, in this way both of us will be protected. I will make all the documents from here on your name and address, they will be signed and legalized and when you will get them you will only have to put your signature on.

If you want to complete the purchase please send me your ebay ID, your full name and address and I will notify ebay that you are selected as my buyer. After I get in touch with them they will contact you to explain the entire procedure.

Please email me at removed if you want to move forward and let me know if you need anything else.

All the best!

That doesn't sound straight up to me at all, try aksing if you can do 50% now, 50% on delivery

after you receive the car you will have a 5 days inspection period to inspect it and to evaluate it's mechanical and cosmetically condition before buying the vehicle.
So they are giving the car to the buyer to try out before any money is handed over? Sounds too good to be true!
If you want to complete the purchase please send me your ebay ID, your full name and address and I will notify ebay that you are selected as my buyer. After I get in touch with them they will contact you to explain the entire procedure.
Aha! Ebay-scammer then sends an email asking for bank details, mothers maiden name, NI number etc etc as a guarantee...

Back