tomtom

r-reg-sr

-------
Site Supporter
tomtom go 910

i got this tomtom ,when i enter a postcode in it a list of addresses come up but none of them is the correct one, why is it so difficult to use?
can anyone put me right as i am new to this
thanks

Some postcodes cover more than one area. E.G. Doncaster and Wakefield are bad for this as one post code can cover locations miles apart.
Usually it's due to lazy council departments who can't be bothered to sort out a new post code so just borrow one.

Also depends on how up to date your tomtom is.

thanks
this (TW14 OUZ) is the post code that messed me up yesterday trying to get to UPS feltham
i was just swearing at the tomtom all the way their, maybe cause i am new to this stuff , i'll get used to it maybe

I'd be stuffed without TomTom, i use it for work inputing between 40 and 60 addresses a day, saves me hours compared with maps etc, usually only has trouble with new roads but i update the maps fairly regularly, if your destination doesn't come up with the postcode try the full address. if the post code you have entered shows a different road your destination will usually be close by.

Indeed I love my Tom Tom I'd never get to any of my customers with out it but sr I agree that sometimes it can't find an address which puzzles me

Back