Tomtom Go 950 Live - Europe, USA And Canada

mike

I love Ed!!!!
For sale, my Tomtom Go 950 LIVE.

An amazing unit which has served me well - but is now surplus to requirement.

Comes in original box with all original accessories, including window suction mount, desktop USB cradle, Car charger, mains charger & documentation. A very small bit of the black surround has peeled off from when it was in its case, otherwise everything is in perfect condition.

The Tomtom mount is brilliant, your tom-tom simply clicks on and clicks off with the touch of a button - no sliding or struggling to attach/detach the unit.

The maps are for Europe and the US. There are lots of features, which you are better to read about on the Tomtom website, such as bluetooth hands-free, but the most notable is the LIVE service, which you have to subscribe to, as it provides real time traffic updates to the Tomtom, offers alternative routes and keeps you on the quickest route.

This is a brilliant little device with a big, bright and informative screen, showing a completely adjustable amount of information - everything from the speed limit of the road you're on to the expected arrival time and much more.

Buyer can collect or I will post, these are selling for £100+ on eBay at the moment so asking for £90

Any questions, please ask

Attachments

• CIMG2651.JPG
    CIMG2651.JPG
    842.5 KB · Views: 158