Tomei Cams

CMF_Madrabbit

» CMF Member
Does anyone know if Tomei still do 2 types of camshaft ie: Procam and Ponscam.
I have ordered a Procam for my rally Micra but it seems Tomei now only do 1 camshaft for the CG13DE engine which has less of a duration than the Procam.
Any ideas?

Thanks

Warren

CMF_MicGreen

» CMF Member
the only difference between procam and poncam is that procam includes either inlet camshaft or exhaust camshaft and poncam includes both inlet and exhaust cams, and that's why the prices are different.

CMF_jaxx

» CMF Member
while were on the subject am selling some highlift piper ultimate camshafts if anyones interested

Spec as below:

Power Band: 2500-7500
Power Increase: 12 BHP
Duration: 272 deg inl/exh
Valve Lift: 0.357" inl / 0.355" exh
Timing: 30-62
Full Lift: 106 degree
Valve Clearance 0.25mm / 0.30mm

Attachments

• 29141.jpg
    29141.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 24

CMF_sukoo

» CMF Member
jaxx WROTE:

"while were on the subject am selling some highlift piper ultimate camshafts if anyones interested<BR><BR>Spec as below:<BR><BR>Power Band: 2500-7500<BR>Power Increase: 12 BHP<BR>Duration: 272 deg inl/exh<BR>Valve Lift: 0.357" inl / 0.355" exh<BR>Timing: 30-62<BR>Full Lift: 106 degree<BR>Valve Clearance 0.25mm / 0.30mm<BR>

how much for it bro?

CMF_deNs

» CMF Member
I was under the impression that with the piper cams you send your own ones off to piper and they do the modifications and then send them back.

So how does the whole reselling thing work with those then?

---dens

CMF_jaxx

» CMF Member
yes that's correct, they get sent off to piper and then fabricated from there.

they cost me brand new £230GBP/$528AUS/$694SGD and have only done 1000 miles.

they need custom shims making up that piper never mentioned!!! although don't worry as i had these custom shims made up costing £100GBP/$229AUS/$301SGD. these will be included. total cost for this setup was £330GBP/$757AUS/$996SGD inc cams and custom made shims.

these are all packaged and ready to be shipped asap.

open to offers, PM me if you wish. cheers

CMF_jaxx

» CMF Member
the original cams suited my current turbo setup better thats all. so need to sell them as they are just doing nothing in my garage lol.

Back