TINTER BRISBANE SOUTHSIDE

CMF_a88

» CMF Member
Hey guys looking for a car tinter for my Super S. I will be putting the darkest tint i can get.

Anybody who is a tinter for cash job.
Or Reccomend a shop that charges reasonable prices.

Pm or sms 0422817972
Andrew

CMF_adz14

» CMF Member
One of my best mates is a window tinter. You will need to travel out to Ipswich though. He will do ANY tint you like, and will offer lifetime replacement (not that you will need it, his work is ridiculously good).

He does cash jobs on Saturdays (Will more than likely be $200 or less), and uses the very best quality film.

He tinted my Super S in 5% all round. Yes, very illegal, but will rarely be driven at night time anyway.

Text Luke on 0413 698 132 and tell him that I (Adam) put you onto him.

CMF_adz14

» CMF Member
I don't have any good pics of the full car in the sun to give you an idea of how the 5% looks.... but this gives you an idea.

Attachments

• 64596.jpg
    64596.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 21

CMF_a88

» CMF Member
thanks for the feedback guys!
adz14 WROTE:

"One of my best mates is a window tinter. You will need to travel out to Ipswich though. He will do ANY tint you like, and will offer lifetime replacement (not that you will need it, his work is ridiculously good).

He does cash jobs on Saturdays (Will more than likely be $200 or less), and uses the very best quality film.

He tinted my Super S in 5% all round. Yes, very illegal, but will rarely be driven at night time anyway.

Text Luke on 0413 698 132 and tell him that I (Adam) put you onto him.

Thanks adam will give him a text. Is the 5% keep the heat out?

Back