throttle bodies sizes?

was wondering if a sr dash board would work on mine with the rev counter cause i would like to get one :)
The prefacelift dashes with the rev counter won't fit into a facelift as the plug on the back of the cluster is different. I've tried ones with a rev counter from a facelift car too and they also didn't work

The prefacelift dashes with the rev counter won't fit into a facelift as the plug on the back of the cluster is different. I've tried ones with a rev counter from a facelift car too and they also didn't work
thats a shame, how come the facelift clusters dont work? il just have buy a rev counter on its own

oh right, well thats stupid lol il buy just a rev counter for one with shift light :)

thats a shame, how come the facelift clusters dont work? il just have buy a rev counter on its own
When I had ones from a 2000 car, they still had a different plug on the back compared to my 2002 cluster. I found it a bit strange really, i'd have thought all ones from 2000 - 2002 would be interchangeable

When I had ones from a 2000 car, they still had a different plug on the back compared to my 2002 cluster. I found it a bit strange really, i'd have thought all ones from 2000 - 2002 would be interchangeable
i thought the 2002 sport+ k11 would have worked with the same cluster

Back