threads

That is just a new thing I've installed, shows how many threads a user has posted. Unfortunately it won't work properly until MySQL is upgraded. This would take the site offline for about 30 mins so I'm not going to do this just yet. I will probably do it in the early hours of this morning, I'll let everyone know beforehand though :)

James.

Sorry but this is gonna be moaning again

Don't see why we need this, can't it be put in our profiles like all the other "useful" information

not sure how other feel but I like being able to control whats shown on the post bit, if others want is I'll go along with the majority, but only thing I think most people care about is a post count.

didnt mean you lol

goldstar0011 said:
Sorry but this is gonna be moaning again

Don't see why we need this, can't it be put in our profiles like all the other "useful" information

altho i cant tell if his being sarcy!

not being sarcy and it's not being "scared of change" it's just effort is put into things that aren't needed or asked for unlike this which is one of the things ALL members would love.

I have the right to express my view on the change as others can and will, if I loved it I'd be expressing that too, but who actually cares how many threads you post in?

User CP > Edit Options > Thread Viewing:
14497e307900c8.JPG

Hopefully that will keep everyone happy!

James.

Back