FAO threads!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
Ok these are a pain, thats why we do have PM facilities!

If posting one, please make sure a valid email address or phone number is in there so the person your FAO'ing can contact you back. If you continue to chat to each other in that thread, it will be binned. Im sure you dont want that to happen!

Also, make sure you check the profile of the person you're trying to contact first. MSN, Email and other contact details may be in there, so the whole thread would be a waste of time.

If i see anyone FAO someone and there contact details are in their profile, you will receive a warning. Im not sure what action the other moderators will take.

Thanks
Arnold

fair enough, i agree about the if the contact details are there etc.

Another thing, could people please make sure they have their location on their profiles if they are going to use the trade section. its just somethign that niggles me lol.

yep its v. annoying, i agree. also people should make the effort to put at least a breif location on their profiles, or post their location when trying to sell something....

Can i just say that PM'ing is not an option for non-official members, i can see the obvious solution to that but i just think it a little unfair if we need to get in touch with someone but cant PM them.
just my 2p's

not exactly promoting the site atm tbch...i understand why a lot of members arent renewing their membership... its in relation to the fact that im probably going to get warned for this post, or get it deleted

Layla said:
not exactly promoting the site atm tbch...i understand why a lot of members arent renewing their membership... its in relation to the fact that im probably going to get warned for this post, or get it deleted

here here

Layla said:

Actually Amanda a fair few members have been renewing there membership recently, it's about 50/50 and before we hardly got any renewals. So it's at least heading in the right direction.

As for FAO threads, I further back up Arnolds points.

For members without the use of the PM function, check the user profile prior to leaving any FAO threads, when doing this leave your contact details and when the other person responds they will be deleted.

A further point towards the PM system and other member benefits, many clubs operate this way, obviously some do and some don't, but our current membership more then pays for itself with benefits, discounts extra forum rights etc etc.

Topic closed, I will pin a thread with details of FAO later

Thanks
Kev.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back