Those pink K12's

B

Ben

the breast cancer CC or whatever they were, the bloke was just on galaxy radio said that he had someone who works at nissan ring in saing they cant give them away let alone sell them,the MSC shud put in for one as an endorsement or summmit - would be brilliant - let pink princess drive it ha ha

flourescant pink, theres a thread in the k12 section a think, a wu drive it purely coz it was free and for no other reasn

Big_ben said:
flourescant pink, theres a thread in the k12 section a think, a wu drive it purely coz it was free and for no other reasn

Translation for those in the midlands:

I would drive it because

Translation for those poshies who live down south:

i would partake in driving this vehicle simply for the fact that it would not require any monetary transactions

I've just passed one today driving around near to me. First one i've actually seen "on the road". You certinally can't miss them!! :laugh:

there was one in specsavers in Stirling, To be honest the paint job was hideous, it was a matt finish with no shine at all, the paint at the eye level brake light was bubbling, it looked like vinyl to be honest either that a very shoddy paint job done by an apprentice outside with no oven to bake the paint.

Daz :alien:

The original "pink" ones which were on the breast cancer awareness tour were actually red cars which were covered in giant pink stickers. Sounds like this is what you saw and not the new painted ones. :glare:

if they were going free i'd have one :D ditch the roof and shove in a skyline engine :D

imagine overtaking someone at 160 in a bright pink micra! they'd never live it down,

It's this pink :D

large.jpg

The guy on the radio obviously didn;t know what he was talking about, there selling well as far as the CC goes, our group has sold a couple in the last few weeks...

The CC has had slow sales so far around worksop but then spring has only jsut started and interest is definately picking up :D

oooooh that looks mint i want 1. am thinkin of re-paintin my micra k11 pink now

Man, how much is a respray? If they were going seriously cheap people would buy one & get it sprayed a nice colour. Hehe, I would :D

Back