This is amazing!

Yeah utterly utterly brilliant. This guy is a genius, I'd love to have seen the faces on the bank employees!

Fantastic! I'm waiting to hear from our bank what the charges have been for the last 6 years - £10 already paid and the "jump ship" account already set up.

:k11motors Maybe enough for a project car inc. turbo!!

Well done that man. I am trying to claim back money from the Inland Revenue at the moment and it is like trying to get blood from a stone.

mate getting blood from a stone is a hell of alot easier than getting money from the Inland Revenue lol

A spokesman for RBS said: "We are looking into this as a matter of urgency, but early indications suggest that unfortunately due to an administrative error, the bank failed to defend the claim leading to a default judgment being obtained on the branch and a resulting warrant.

I hate that excuse!! Charges are automated, someone overviews some but they leave the computers to do the work! any time a bank screw up it's always an admin fault yet I know for a fact that the bank I worked for and RBS who a mate worked for just leave the charges rolling in by the computer!

Well done to this man!

Well done to him :)

One thing tho, how can u get bailiffs to march into a bank and demand money when the charges were made thru 'normal charges'. If u understand what i mean :wasntme:

Because RBS failed to show up/defend the charge brought against them within 30 days, therefore they HAD to pay him his money, but they didn't so he was well within his legal right to send the debt collectors in!

Back