Things for sale... :)

micra man

Golf GTi Turbo
Well I really need rid of these bucket seats now so 150 plus p+p or collection for a set of Cobra Monaco S's in immaculate condition!!! Very well looked after and in blue.

Also got a 3 gauge pod for sale. I was going to use this but have changed my mind now and am doing something different. Its in a carbon effect and designed for 52mm gauges. Very good quaility. After a tenner plus p+p for this. :) May have some other stuff for sale, but I can't remember it now lol!!! :)

Not quite sure what you mean by a direct fit. They just sit on top of the dash for example to house 3 52mm gauges. :) Its identical to this...

db_2.JPG

:)

A picture of the buckets. :)

e0_1_b.JPG

Also have some sparco 4-point harnesses for sale in blue. Also in great condition. Looking for about 50 pounds for these. Cheers. :)

have you got the frames for the buckets and if so are they for the K10 or did u use side brackets???

Yeah they are custom brackets for the k10, however they won't be included as I need them for my new seats lol. :)

sorry to bump in but
59 bhp is more than enough said:
i thought you meant the one thats goes on the a piller
i believe titch was selling these which no one was wanting for about £6 + p&p he dropped down to lol but not sure u have to contact him or find thread for exact details

micra man said:
Yeah they are custom brackets for the k10, however they won't be included as I need them for my new seats lol. :)

ok im fairly interested if you can tell me where u got the brackets from and how much they cost you so i can work out how much its gonna cost all together... cheers bud!

Custom made them mate. Basically we used a standard k10 subframe (can be got from the old seats or from a scrapyard) and welded a frame on them to which we attached the actual seats themselves. Pretty easy really, just needs some thought for positioning etc and only costs the price of the frames. :)

ok i am interested if you can maybe send me a pic of the frames you made so i can figure it out to make my own..

cheers

ok i am interested if you can maybe send me a pic of the frames you made so i can figure it out to make my own..

cheers

please that would be great.... ive been wanting bucket seats for a while now but couldnt find anyone to make the frames but if its easy enough i suppose i can have a go...

Back