Thief damage

I GOT N REG 96 MICRA. some idoits try to steal it it nats 2 type transpoder in key. can i repair it with parts from scrap yard think the reader been damage and i unsure order wires go back on to barrel, the 5 progs dose anyone know which wire go where. 2 pins at bottom then 2 above the one at top. i be greatful of any help

try salvage transponder thing - fix switch first then check

K11-1997-IGNITIONSWITCHWIRESCOLOR.jpg

THank you very helpful. it the bit that on side of barrel i on about that read chip in key was rip off found in car have refitted it if it damage can i use one from a other micra or dose it after match key

Just need to push wires back on thanks then see if it work. If car gone in to lock mode dose it need to reprogame.

Sort tomorrow got to get plastics for arounf steering wheel

it seems a prog job looking at your other thread------ anyway see after fixing what y

ou got
if the nats receiver was only rip'd off and not criunch'd up connect back up wires
and old switch will be beech

#### dose that after be changwe with all other parts to. my glove box was open is that what they were after. what it called do please thanks for all your help

this part is a ballack box on mine, bigger looking than a usual relay
has white stiker with black print,,,,,,,,,,think its up by the side of the dash pasenger side pillar
matbe get at it without dash remove badguy :grinning:

Back