tb solder and sensor cleaning,anyone fancy earning a drink?

hey all,hope you all had a good festive holiday:)
to the point,the purple hobbit is starting to get ever so slightly juddery/lumpy/mpg down, i want to do the tb solder and clean all sensors, maf,lambda etc,only i dont have a solder gun or any of the opropiate cleaning products for each sensor, to go out and buy everything is going to cost a small fortune,plus i dont really know what i'm doing if i'm honest,so if someone who already has the apropiate ceaning products and solder/gun/sealant,it will cost only a couple of quid for a squirt here or there and a hot gun for a minute or 2 plus a bit of sealant,but will pay for your time to do it all, if there's anyone out there willing/knows what they're doing, give me a quote(within reason)! i'm in birmingham but will travel obviously if not too far,thanks

Cheers mate,will look into a carb/injector aerosol for throttle body,do I just leave engine running and spray in little bursts into the tb? Guessing still use the electrical aerosol cleaner for the lambda/o2? Thanks

Cheers mate,will look into a carb/injector aerosol for throttle body,do I just leave engine running and spray in little bursts into the tb? Guessing still use the electrical aerosol cleaner for the lambda/o2? Thanks
Spray it in but keep the revs up or it cuts out.

Not sure on the lambda, never cleaned mine :D

Asuming revs return to normal once the spray has worked its way through!? Looking forwad to doing it,see if it helps running,thanks for your time

Also just looked at ur feully.com....how the smeg do u get those mpg's? I'm getting nearly half that! Quite impressive!
Haven't updated Fuelly in quite some time! I shall reset and update it when I next fuel.

I had problems with it where it calculated my MPG to be 90, then 60 then I gave up.

I get around 44-45MPG usually.

Back