T25 flange Or Other "Universal" Flange?

Cheef

Buy & Sell Member
Looking for a flange to mate to my CG's mani. Does anyone sell/make/have any T25 flanges for a small fee? :D

Have searched the bay, only my search strings are like "CG10 DE Manifold" etc..Will have another gander now. :)

Attachments

• flange.jpg
    flange.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 369
thats the one! although i payed £14 for mine inc p&p so if you get that u'll have it £2 cheeper than mine eeeesh lol:p

but a question...this is to fit a turbo yea?

Ah thanks. My question on this matter now is. What power setting do I need to weld these flanges to the CG manifolds? On my MIG there's a knob numbered from 1 to 11. (Spinal Tap :D)

Which would I need as to get a nice clean seam and not burn through anything?

cheef cheef cheef, dont bodge it mate! do it right and as you are on about a getto manifold am i right in thinking you arnt going to bother with the right management lol :p

is there a diffrance ed? mine fits to the turbo?

No they are the same its just its a T2 not a T25 :) It may be sold as both i guess.

Cheef, you need to use as much power as you need to get a decent weld. When I did mine it was almost on full power welding a 12mm steel plate to a cast manifold.

ah right feeeew had me in a cufful there ED :blush:

wouldnt an arc/stick weld be best for the cast manifold?

also cheef where you planing mounting the turbo then?

Mine worked just fine with a MIG welder it was a 'proper' one however and really did have the power and feed up very high.

get a spare bit of manifold and a pisce of material the same as the flange and have a play to find out what settings are the best

cheef cheef cheef, dont bodge it mate! do it right and as you are on about a getto manifold am i right in thinking you arnt going to bother with the right management lol :p

I know what your saying. But the management will be looking after 5psi of pressure via a vortech FMU. That's of course if I can get a manifold made up with my two's. :D

Cheef, you need to use as much power as you need to get a decent weld. When I did mine it was almost on full power welding a 12mm steel plate to a cast manifold.

Perfect answer Ed thanks. :D

also cheef where you planing mounting the turbo then?

I would mount it in the open side of the front panel. Left of the radiator as it seems to almost be made for summat stupid to go there. :D :D

i dont think, without a lot of work you will get the turbo to sit in that space useing the OE manifold! its going to restrict a lot of flow and reduce power! my manifold cost pennys! and its full 316 stainless

True. I originally wanted to mate the flange to the collector of the manifold. Will have to see what's what when I offer up my Holset to the engine bay.

Back