Sweedish BMW RwD Turbo Micra

it died, he smashed it up, someone bought it and rebuilt it. the guy has an F1 car now so yea, the end of that project

it died, he smashed it up, someone bought it and rebuilt it. the guy has an F1 car now so yea, the end of that project

Means if I pull my finger out I can get my project going before this one is on the road :D
Still can't figure out whether I want a VG/VQ or 13b re

Means if I pull my finger out I can get my project going before this one is on the road :D
Still can't figure out whether I want a VG/VQ or 13b re

nope the back end was pretty much totally destroyed, as in the sides of the car had started to fold up, and the guy who bought it some how magically fixed it and got it back on the road in what looks like a few days

the micra was a bit insane, all that power at the back wheels, and no weight. an F1 car has all the correct spoilers and wide tires etc, also he was on public roads in the micra which you can't get away with in an F1 car, so i think he will be fine.

Same as Norway, even cashiers at the local Rimi supermarkets can make that or more...
I nearly had to take out a loan when I visited Sweden and Norway! 2 x 6 nugget meals from McDonald's:
eOr1O.png

:wow:

my GF does a shift job cleaning hotel rooms, she will be bringing home £2k this month, not that she hasn't worked hard, but imagine you do a high up job like running volvo, and you pay for some bits of metal and do all the work yourself, that makes this micra basically pocket change,

also take into account that car insurance is reasonable here, £300 for the 2.3ltr rear wheel drive volvo and then anyone with a license can drive it,

the only problem is the tax, as far as i know Sweden is the highest tax in the world.... doesn't bother me i buy all my stuff in England and bring it over :p

my GF does a shift job cleaning hotel rooms, she will be bringing home £2k this month, not that she hasn't worked hard, but imagine you do a high up job like running volvo, and you pay for some bits of metal and do all the work yourself, that makes this micra basically pocket change,

also take into account that car insurance is reasonable here, £300 for the 2.3ltr rear wheel drive volvo and then anyone with a license can drive it,

the only problem is the tax, as far as i know Sweden is the highest tax in the world.... doesn't bother me i buy all my stuff in England and bring it over :p

Box of beans for a week from aldi uk return flight to Sweden and a tent! Work for a week go back home for a weekend, bet it's cheaper than living in sweden getting a cheap return ticket to England! If you get 2k/month cleaning hotels mechanics must get a decent wedge!

Box of beans for a week from aldi uk return flight to Sweden and a tent! Work for a week go back home for a weekend, bet it's cheaper than living in sweden getting a cheap return ticket to England! If you get 2k/month cleaning hotels mechanics must get a decent wedge!

actually norway is where its at. thats where the Swedes go to earn extra cash and then come back and spend it in "cheap" Sweden. it would be worth while to commute to norway and live in the UK,

actually norway is where its at. thats where the Swedes go to earn extra cash and then come back and spend it in "cheap" Sweden. it would be worth while to commute to norway and live in the UK,

Hmmmm insert :rubbing chin: smiley

Back