Suspension enquiry

CMF_jdc5r

» CMF Member
Hi

My name is Jing and i have luckly acquired "2's" old micra. Having alot of fun times in it and quite surprised by its capabilities.

The car runs RG coilovers and a full host of whiteline handling parts. I have however noticed that the left rear wheels is sitting higher then the right rear wheel.

I have also checked coilover settings and they are identical to each other i believe. This brings me to think that it might be due to the fact of the micra's rear suspension setup. The car is lowered quite abit. The difference between the two wheels is about one finger.

My question is if you have experience in this area what did you do to sort this out? Apart from lowering the left hand side more or raising right hand side would adjustment to the panhard rod have an effect on this situation?

Thanks in advance hope to meet some of you guys in the future and learn more about the micra :)
March.jpg

CMF_lam.666

» CMF Member
congratulations on the purchase, probably best person to speak to would be cisco as his also running coilovers in his car.

if you have a look underneath at the rear you should notice if it is the panhard rod that your rear springs should be tilted both to one side

im in syd as well, once my car has a few mods we'll meet up for a drive

CMF_jdc5r

» CMF Member
Went for a drive today and i realised that the tyre was low on pressure which is mostlikely what caused the imbalance in regards to the wheel space differences. Will check on level ground over the next few days

Back