SuperS or SR

Lowish miles, any colour considered.

Cheers,
Matt.

As little as rust as possible.

i have a 98 1.3 si in black if your interested, 88k , good black paintwork, all the si extras, electric windows,spoiler.front fogs,alloys with good tyres etc etc

obviously a few car park dings,cant really notice them, front cross member has been done last mot and sills are spot on, not really any bad points to be honest, front brakes need doing shortly but thats about it

1200 ono

email [email protected] if your interested and ile send you pics

mike

there old, and most are kanckered because there old lol, hence why i brought an si...and thats bad! lol sills need doing on both my si's and both have had new front cross memebrs as they was kanckered!

not getting arsey just saying, why not go for a newer one? obv theres more money for a facelift than a prefacelift but its worth it.

Dont like the facelift, the x member doesnt bother me as ive replaced a couple now, and the sills arent a problem. Just want something with half decent bodywork. Even a high mile engine doesnt bother me, as an engine change would be easy aswel.

The interior on the older ones i prefer aswel.

yearh i do agree the prefacelifts interiors are better and the bumpers! yet i like the facelift dash borads, front end and rear lights! lol

Haha im the other way round, like everything about the pre facelifts, and pretty much hate everything about the facelifts haha just the bumpers, interior, clocks everything really. SuperS clocks are the nicest.

yearh but prefacelifts clocks are cable driven and facelifts are electric! plus some 1.3 facelift clocks where black! iirc only the si had green clocks! :p

SR clocks are also green. Would like another SuperS as ive already had 2 and would like to make it 3 lol.

SuperS came with nicer clocks, interior and exterior lol

Back