super spoiler

boyracergt

Ex. Club Member
basicly my super had the super s spoiler fitted as standrad but due to misuse by a previous owner the boot lid rotted away so iv changed the bootlid for one off a ls but of cousre there are no holes for the spoiler im ok drilling holes but on the old boot lid the brackets were held on by bolts that go into a threded hole do i just drill a hole and a larger one on the inside and put a nut on it? cheers

got a spare ls boot if you screw it lol(im near gatwick)failing that if you decide to sell the spoiler pm me

I had to drill holes (drill larger hole and use nuts like u say) to put one on my twister, as long as you line it up well and have confidence with a drill you shouldnt go wrong.

you dont need to bolt up the 4 bolts along the top to keep it secure they are more to stop it getting nicked.

i used to just drill the four holes and bolts it up at the sides.

you dont need to bolt up the 4 bolts along the top to keep it secure they are more to stop it getting nicked.

i used to just drill the four holes and bolts it up at the sides.

I have a Spoiler going on soon so that sounds a lot easier :)

Did it become loose at all during your travels, what about Silcone sealant was that used at all?

Back