super s on ebay

Saw this the other day very nice K10, very very tidy and if the mileage is genuine that will go and go!!! I'd pos be looking at that if i wasn't getting my K11!

Someone should look into that would be a shame for it to be wasted on someone who want give it the respect and love it deserves!

MICRASKYLINE said:
May go for that, not too keen on the side strips tho!
What would it be worth, any ideas?

A bit of heat and they'l peel off no worries! Not sure what the car is worth tho, but does look very nice. Should get at least 500+ for it

Ive asked the seller a few questions. Im actually very tempted myself to own this. Black's my fav colour and its already got a 1.2 in it! Kill two birds with one stone

Arnold

Off to see it tomorrow, will let ya'l all know what its like. I could be coming back as the new owner ;)

looks like its sold

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    73 KB · Views: 195
Im back from seeing it

The interior is perfect, probably the nicest ive seen. Seats were firm, and everything was in good condition. The rear's taken a slight smack on the outside so the bumper's pushed in and outwards a bit. There's also very small amounts of rust on the boot. Couple of stone chip style dents along the side of the car, and the usual scratches etc. Also, one of the sills has been welded.

The engine looked very rusty in places, the rocket cover especially, and didnt sound too healthy either. Things rattling around. Exhaust heat shield was falling off. Also, the engine bay looked like its never been cleaned in its life!

A second opinion would have been good, but as im in doubt over the engine then i decided not to go for it. Well worth a look tho if your interested and in the area tho.

Two other things, the drivers door lock has been replaced so probably attempted break in at some point, and he's only owned the car a week. said he wanted something more powerful! Makes me wonder why he did buy it in the first place.

I took some pictures for you to see.

Attachments

• DSC00961.JPG
    DSC00961.JPG
    446.5 KB · Views: 207
  • DSC00962.JPG
    DSC00962.JPG
    452.3 KB · Views: 207
  • DSC00963.JPG
    DSC00963.JPG
    490.7 KB · Views: 210
  • DSC00964.JPG
    DSC00964.JPG
    479.5 KB · Views: 210
  • DSC00965.JPG
    DSC00965.JPG
    443.6 KB · Views: 201
Thanks for that mate, I think I'm goinna stick with my own K10!!!

It just shows, the ebay listing make it sound as though its mint!!
I asked the seller if there are any dints and he said no!!

of course its not going to be mint! its 14 years old and being sold for 450 quid!

just general wear and tear.

Gone for £510 on ebay however the reserve wasnt met. The bloke did tell me he'd keep it if it failed to sell, but whether hes making that up or not remains to be seen!

Back