1992 Nissan micra super s in red on ebay

it always good when an old car pass'ss its mot, mine did in october was well please and and a real good laugh when my mates 2002 astra didn't lol

bloody hell he wants 500 quid for that.. its a heap o poo compared to mine! i should ask £600 for mine at least if it wasnt sold.. doh!

It's a bit of a mess imo, as MM said get a Fog light and give it a damn good clean....that's never going to reach the target price as it is.

I've seen alot worse!! it may just need a clean up and some new lights and you should make a profit if you sold it on.

aye it needs some tlc nothing some t cut and a rattle can cant fix, new grill from a scrappies for £10, re paint the rear bumper £30ish new fogs £20. polish and cleean you got yourself a tidy 10.

as long as the car isnt rotten its worth getting, panels look nice and straight

so i checked it out yesterday...i have utterly fallen in love with it.
so im currently up at 8 in the morn,, waiting for it to end so that i can buy it.
even as i sat in it, it was like "i need this car", hopefully mum will lend me the money :D

yay managed to get it!
the pictures really dont do the car any justice, it looks amazing and nice and clean too for a guy that lives on a farm :p.
i got it for £385, going to pick it up tonite.
admittingly so, it sounds so much better, it has that low engine rev whereas the other k10 sounded alot more "old man car-ish"
ahh well, get my insurance sorted out today, get rid of the other k10 and im all done

shouldnt be too hard to buff it up, nice little cleaning project.
only want 2 things to this really when i get money, a nice oval exhaust and if i could ever find any, those deep dish rims

Back