super s kit wanted for k11

L

loopylou

apologies if this is a re-post!!!

im looking for a super s body kit for my car, speedle said he'd look around the scrappies for me but that was 3 weeks ago!! im wondering if anyone knows where i can get one for a decent price?

lou xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

you might as well buy a super s - i've seen them for as little as £600-700 for an early reg with a little work requiring.

super s bumpers are very hard to find as they tend to be front end smashes thus the bumper is nackered.

im breaking a super s atm, this is wot i have left over that is super s related

ALL PAINT IS IN METALIC GREY!
boot with spoiler(can take spoiler off if you want)
rear bumper (with repairable crack in it)
steering wheel
seats
rear pop out windows
anti roll bars

sorry,front bumper ,mudflaps have gone(they always go first)

loopy you on c-side? sound familiar for some reason. anyway i may a super s front bumper up for sale soon, and i'll be able to drop it off to you when i'm in pompey.
let me know
stu

stu, that bumper is my old one! loopy lou hun, its worth it, i believe chicken still has the rear one lying around, and i have some super s dials lying around too lol

Dependent on a New Front Bumper ill have a Super S Front Bumper in Red with a few scrathes which were like that when i got it from kristian :)

59 bhp is more than enough said:
rik have you still got the seats, what condition are they in and how much u lookn for them

a good clean and theyl be like new,,40quid for all of them and subframes

Hopefully in the next 2 weeks i will have the impul bumpers on my sr so i will have black front and back sr bumpers for sale

Back