super s gauges for sale

CMF_daily_ricer

» CMF Member
Hey mate,

Sorry, I'm not interested in the gauges, but seeing as they are from an SR, are you able to find me a pair of powerwindow arm rests with switches for an SR? I have messaged a couple UK members about them on here now, and also a couple sellers on ebay, but either no reply, or the wrong colour when they send pictures through.

I have the exact same interior as the green SR in this thread: https://micra.org.uk/cmf/message/46966

But with manual window winders and no dogs lol

I think I can do without the motors, as a set of universal aftermarket ones will most likely fit and would save me a heap of postage.

Any help would be great.

Tom.

Attachments

• 47024.jpg
    47024.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 21

CMF_Pierce

» CMF Member
I'm interested, I have an slx is this a simple swap or is rewiring also required? besides hooking up the new tacho obviously? also is it possible to change the green colour at all by opening it?

CMF_micra oli

» CMF Member
daily ricer - i looked in the car for any other goodies, but it only had manual windows, otherwise, i would have taken them out.

pierce - if you have a slx, then it is a simple swap, just plug and play, and the tacho will work, as the wiring should be there. i have a 1.0L, and i had to put a signal wire for the tacho, but everyone who has a higher model car, just work straight away, and with an slx, i think you'll be good. it is easy to remove the speedo part, and put in your original one (two bolts at the back and it pops out) this will keep the black background, and your mileage. people on the english micra forum have changed dial backgrounds succesfully, but i have not attempted this before, but it can be done. cheers, oli.

CMF_micra oli

» CMF Member
dont think i didnt look! if i do get some, then i will post on here, or maybe put them on my car. dont worry guys, if i see rare bits, i will let you know on here, as i know they are even rarer down under....

CMF_RoadsterGarage

» CMF Member
i've been reading everywhere a super S cluster is a "straight" swap, however when i purchased my car, the Super S cluster was included. Now i needed to change the bulb in the cluster.

the wire for the rpm signal is now off the cluster, and doesnt work anywhere ... anyone knows where this wire is ment to go for the rpm gauge to actually function?

/thread hijack

Back