Super S front bumper with fog lights

alien10

Ex. Club Member
hi

i've got hold of a super front bumper with the fog lights.

the lights have two wire's coming from each one, how or were do i connect them up to the switch or any were else they need to be connect to.

iam going to be fitting the bumper and the rest of the kit next weekend

got my front fogs wired up to main beam via a relay so i cant go driving around blinding everyone, like some of the inconsiderate drivers near me

depends if you want them as fog or driving lights. fog lights need to be wired into sidelights via a relay. driving lights into main beam via a relay.

Buy a ring wiring kit from halfrauds. Will contain all the bits you need to wire them up! can probably get them off ebay too, only cost about £10.

If they're fog lights though, you may as well wire them into the fog light system - otherwise replace them for driving lamps.

alien10, well have a chat on msn later on if u want?

that'd be great mate.

Arnold said:
Buy a ring wiring kit from halfrauds. Will contain all the bits you need to wire them up! can probably get them off ebay too, only cost about £10.

If they're fog lights though, you may as well wire them into the fog light system - otherwise replace them for driving lamps.

what iam i looking for to see if there fog's or driving lights.

The beam. Fogs have a short wide beam, and driving lamps have a long narrow beam. Also, i think standard lights were fogs but a super s owner will be able to confirm.

right ok, well iam going to get a ring wiring kit like Arnold mentioned off fleebay, and install them as driving lights to check which beam there are as mentioned by Arnold above.

its the only way to be sure

i emails the guy a got the kit off, and he says there fogs lights, so that its i'l wire them up to my fogs, was hoping they were the driving lights :-(

you could just short them, then put them straight through to a switch, and then you can put them on when you want.

Back