Supagard & Autoglym

Nissan were going to Supagard my new car instide and out, for a hefty £250. I got the kit myself though for a lot cheaper, just waiting for some good weather to clay bar it and stick it on.

Just wondering ... is Autoglym Super Resin Polish and Extra Gloss Protection safe to use over the top of it when needed, I have heard that some can wear away the paint sealant that Supagard gives you.

Am giving it a go just to see what it's like. To be honest though I'm a huge Autoglym fan and can't see that anything could be better than that, I'm willing to try it though!

I've got a supaguard box in my shed and im told you dont need to apply anything else on top of it :) A mate at a peugeot dealership gave it to me and said they put it on there new cars, so must be good! :)

the idea of a supaguard is that you dont need to polish it for so long from new(can't remember how long) just wash it and it should come up all shiney! dont rate the exterior polish myself, rather do it myself every so often with some good stuff,( i agree with you there i have never found anything that tops autoglym) but on the other the interior stuff for seats and carpets is the mutts, highly recommended!

i work for a main dealers so i have about 20 bottles of the 2 pack in my garage and i also have auto gly too. both deep shine nd the oem(red bottle) both are good, but autoglym is better

Supagarded the car yesterday when the weather cleared up a bit. My partner and I spent ages clay barring it before we did it. Looks amazing though and anything you get on it wipes off without leaving a mark. We like it :D

Back