Suitable bucket Seats + Rails

Tom 1.0

Ex. Club Member
any body know of any suitable, well priced bucket seats that can fit the micra?

also, for it to fit in a micra does it need to be

base mounted
side mounted
?????????????

i am developing real bad back pains from the seat in my car due to huge milage i am doing due to university so i am thinking a nice bucket seat may help.

i am looking for something that i can get in a dark colour, that is not intended for just track use and comes in at around 150 - 200 quid ( including mounting rails )

i mean,

would this be any good?

Clicky

clicky

anybody?

thank you,

Tom

i've got sparco sprints in and for a daily driver they're becoming a major pain in the arse when it comes to getting in and out of the car, so your best bet is some reclining sport seats. though others may say different

i have got some seats off the ebay! only paid £80 for them and am fitting them myself its not easy but only bits and peices need welding like the bracket bits dont know about the k11 though, and they are cheapy reclining seats look good and feel so much firmer although i only have the passenger side done the passengers seems to like it (Y)
DSCF0796.jpg

DSCF0813.jpg

DSCF0814.jpg

and heres a link to a cheapy ebay one!
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Universal-Racing-Bucket-Sports-Seat-Red-SS41R_W0QQitemZ360190853964QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item53dd0c434c

there is loads on there (Y)

good luck!

If your having back pains, really i wouldnt recommend a bucket seat, theres not much comfort in them tbh. more likely to make it worse than better!?

i agree, i would spend 1/2 the money makeing a set of sr/super s seats comforturbul and look good to with a bit of a re-trim

DONT DON DONT get buckets if your driving a lot. i had cobra monaco S bukets for abouta year, brilliant for racing, but sooo bad and uncumfi. deffo get recliners if you can so you can adjust to suit your back and stuff.

Have a look at myscoob seats if you want there up for sale and are REEEEALY cumfi. i luved them.

And also, have you looked at the back massager covers you can get, ma mate has them in his corsa, really good. lol .

Agian bukets arnot cumfi!!! lol :D

would you do them for 140 posted without the harnesses? and would you be willing to repair the damaged rail? did they pass the MOT?

ill need to see the postman for how much and ill get back to you, but would probly be wanting 140 + postage.
Ill get the rail welded up for you no bother mate,and go round all the other brakets to add some extra support. no gunna send you broken stuff :D. lol. and aye, passed mot fine, with a confused look as to why i have them in a micra. lol.
Ill try and get a price for postage tomorro and let you know bud. :D

cheers (Y) that sounds awesome mate.

look into interprcel :)

used them to ship a 59kilo guitar amp for just 30 quid,

could strech to 160 posted ;)

Back