Sub, Amp, Power Cap, Screen for Sale!

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
Hi all!

I'm going in a new direction for the install so the following will shortly be up for sale. There is no offers on the following items.

1. Directed 1100d sub woofer amp running 1100w rms at @1ohm, as new box and manual included. £250 + P&P

2. Orion HCCA 12d Subwoofer, this is an incredible subwoofer specs say 600w rms, however it's been proven to take far more upto about 1600w rms. £100 + P&P

If anyone wants the amp and sub, I will do both £300 and for your money you'll get 1100w rms at 1ohm!

3. Directed Power Cap £50 + P&P

4. Pioneer AVD-W8000 8” screen - Pioneer's ultimate screen, one of the best on the market - £250 RRP £699.99!!!!

5. Exide maxxima deep cycle battery - £150

(CLICK ON NAMES FOR LINKS)

If no interest is shown, they will be going on ebay soon.

I maybe selling a few more bits and pieces soon, including my Pioneer HU, I'll let you know.

thanks
Kev

Attachments

• amps.jpg
    amps.jpg
    142.2 KB · Views: 209
  • boot1.jpg
    boot1.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 228
Can't believe this has had NO interest :(

Oh well I'll be stripping it all out this friday

Kev

Ed said:
Whats the plan for the future then kev?

Lighten up the boot a lot!!!!, I'm sure I can save about 50kg's from the install, sub alone is about 20kg plus the 2nd battery as well, could even be more then 50kg with the mdf, amps, power cap, sound proofing etc...

Keep the Genesis profile 4, run the rainbow's up front with genesis mini subs in the rear. I might build a light weight false floor to tidy up the boot, smooth it with firbeglass, with a toyota badge sunk into the floor and lighting effects.

Won't be anywhere near as impressive as before, but I really want to lighten up the car, but still keep a suttle install. Might invest in dvd headunit again too :s lol!

I still want to make a trip to Fusion Motorsport for a little nitrous, few more bits and pieces hehe! :D lol Aquire some light alloys, possibly 16's to downsize and leave it at that for the mods on the corolla.

oh and I might chance the exhaust too lol!

Kev

Excellent condition, basically was used to supply power to the install, never gone flat and was stored behind the power cap on the right of the install and looks as new as when it was purchased.

thanks
Kev

Back