Strut Brace.

Im thinking of fitting a strut brace, will it make a difference as im on standard wheels and tyres?
Im hoping it will stiffen the front end up as I do tend to throw her around abit.

Previous threads have suggested a lower brace between the control am mountings might be more effective. Weichers and Cusco do them.

The lower you brace your car(closer to the floor)the more anti-flex you make the chassi..thats because the roof only supports the floor so stiffer floor means less flex to all the car...

Yeah, or just buy some used lowering springs (slightly stiffer than stock) or decent tyres, wide wheels won't help too much if they have cheap tyres :)

Front brace would help the cornering no? i have fitted a nod speed brace this year in grassing and have noticed a difference in body roll when going into the corner

Front brace would help the cornering no? i have fitted a nod speed brace this year in grassing and have noticed a difference in body roll when going into the corner

For racing yeah, but it's minimal and there are better uses of money. However, if you've already got everyone other handling mod, then a strut brace will help

When I first put mine on a had to pick my teeth up out of the foot well and ready jiggle the rib cage on the death journey... Really solid... Wasn't nice x

Back