still looking for a Super S / SR front bumper with lights ??????

i have a bonnet and front grill i just need the bumper and lights to repair my golden girl, the colour is not a problem i just need a decent bumper ???? can anyone help?????

Incase no one can help, primed and unpainted bumpers can be had for £30 off eBay. Just checked and there is a set of headlamps going for £7.50 a lamp plus postage.

Hi Glen, thank you for answering my post. how much do you want for the front bumper ? or are you just selling the pair ? and any chance that you be able to get them delivered to devon for me? obviously i would cover the cost, as scotland is the other end of the country for me to drive to :) thanks helenx, Mike the bumper i am after is not the standard, but the SR with the fog/driving lights included but thanks for the info mate, helen x

Hi helen, i have a black Super S bumper i have just taken off my micra to put a new smoothed one on, i sold the lamps already unfortunately but the bumper is up for sell still, it has a few minor scuffs on but if your painting it its nothing you cant sand to smooth over.

If your interested i can send you some pictures of it,

£30 including postage to devon for you.

Back