Stickers JDM/Micra

markbognor

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
Having a clear out the other day I came across some stickers, so here they are for your enjoyment. All prices include postage, I'll do you a deal on combinations. Payments to be made to paypal gift. I only have one or two of most so PM first for my e-mail so I can check that I have them - I dont want you paying for anything I haven't got left.

Modified Micra - The Bubble Micra logo with a few select mods. Small are scaled to the size of the factory Bubble logo. I have a few white and a few black.

DSCF2940.jpg

Sml £1.50 Pair, Lrg £2.50 each, 2x Sml & 1xLrg £3.00

CG13 Inside - 140mm x 120mm - White and Black - £2.50 each

DSCF2938.jpg

Large Rising Sun - 175mm x 155mm - single layer black or red - £2.50
Sized to suit K11 fuel filler flap.

DSCF2937.jpg

Small Rising Sun - 80mm x 70mm - Two layer red over white - £2.00 - £3.50 Pair

DSCF2941.jpg

Wakaba (learner/young driver - yellow &turquise) - Sml £2.50
Koreishia (elderly driver - orange & Yellow) - Sml £2.00 Lrg £3.50

DSCF2939.jpg

JDM as F*ck - 155mm x 80mm - Wakaba replacing the U - £3.50

DSCF2935.jpg

Decepticon logo - 75mm x 75mm - £1.50

DSCF2936.jpg

I used to make a few bits and peices using equipment at work. I got my wrists slapped a while back and stuck everything in a drawer and pretty much forgot about 'em.

Will, you have PM.

I've seen them fitted to key hole caps before. It's best to sitck it in place as is, then trim round the key hole with a sharp knife/scalple. These are already cut so can't be changed. and yes they are the right size for a K11 flap. There's a pic in the first couple of pages of my Lx blog. You have PM.

K11Stew - you can't recieve pm's - £3 paypal gift to markbognor at hotmail dot com please. Send me your address to the same e-mail, Cheers, Mark.

Don't forget Kev makes loads of stickers of which the proceeds will directly help the club.

Mark FYI if you make a regular thing of this you'll inevitably (and rightly so) be asked to become a club trader, such as the previous sticker people we had in the past.

Don't forget Kev makes loads of stickers of which the proceeds will directly help the club.

Mark FYI if you make a regular thing of this you'll inevitably (and rightly so) be asked to become a club trader, such as the previous sticker people we had in the past.

To be fair he did put in the thread that he is selling off some stickers that he made a while ago and can't make any more.

No Ed is right - the down and outs are new - it is very low volume though - as low volume as quite a few other people who offer goods and services through the forum but are not "trading". Also I had sort of intended to make this offer anyway but I'll do it openly now - Kev if you want the plot path for the down and outs you can have it, but if you are happy for me to sell a few here first and clear out some that were made ages ago that would be fab.

Mark I'm happy for you to sell a few old stickers you have found lying about, no problem and thanks for the offer of the down and out sticker.

If you could send the file to [email protected] I would appreciate that thanks.

Obviously we would have to come to an agreement if this was to be a regular service you would be offering the MSC members.

I would also like to take this opportunity as it seems this thread has generated a lot of interest from members in the JDM and Micra stickers, we have quite a range of JDM stickers in our ebay store and soon to be on our website also. Plus we have some custom bubble car designs, some of these can be seen in the Pro Cut Vinyl forums....

Hello mate, you still got some of these stickers left? Would be interested in the Down and Out sticker, black and white rising sun for the filler cap, Wakaba, JDM As ####, CG13 Inside, and Bubble Micra :grinning:

Here's what one of Kev's rising suns looks like on a black car :):

1.png

Back