steelies...

Hi all!

I've got an 01, facelift k11 with stock 14" steelies.
Now, call me crazy but I'm fond of these things! Alloys are outta the budget. Besides, my car is blue and the steelies are black lol :laugh:. Come the better weather I plan to spray them up a treat but I still have the issue of covering the hub nuts on the front wheels and allll the wheel nuts.

I've seen (and really like) those weird half-trim-cap things that fill the centre of a steel wheel... but only on prefacelifts, and ebayers are selling them as fitting 13" wheels only... is this true, anyone know?:grinning:
thanksss

They fix over the nuts, so should go on the 14"s but probably wont match up wit the wheel design, and that might stop them from fitting low enough.

I found out that they are 190mm, I sized this measurement up against the centre of a wheel and it looks like they'd fit quite nicely. maybe that inch difference between 13/14" is taken up towards the edge. Either way as u say, they fit over the 4x100 wheel nuts so should be good. I've ordered some and i'll let you know, incase anyone else is debatin doin this lol

Back