Stainless 2'' Cat back

kristian

One Way Mule
An after market Cat-back pipe or Middle pipe..

This is a true stainless jobbie and is a direct fitment to a standard micra K11 Exhaust.. flanged at both ends..

Suits either a 1.0 or 1.3

Performance Gains to be had from this..

HAS to go so highest offer above 10 quid gets it..

i iz new 2 this page i was lukin at ya exhaust u got 4 sale is there any chance u can deliver it and i will pay u 4 the cost it will send it 2 rugby wb

Can you please not use 'text speak' on the forums, there are overseas members here who find English hard enough to understand, so why make things more difficult for them ? Plus it's really irritating.

its T304 stainless ( a goldy color now.. ).. and just for performance.. so No mid silencer ..

Good upgrade for performance and sound..

second cat bolts on one end of the centre section, and the manifold bolts/down pipe to the otherside of the cat....so just buy this and a secondary cat? or did you mean you wanted to buy this as its cheap if it had a cat? or doesnt yours have a second cat or somthing?

lol, you dont need a secondary cat anyways, but yearh the standard micra cat or de-cat will bolt onto this centre section...or it should anyways :p

note swiper had a centre section like this, with a 4" exhausts uk cobra sport back box and it sounded really nice, quite deepish noise not alot of rasp just right if you get me? so iam guessing this will be the same...sorry about me messing up the thread abit kris :p

no worries Spongebob.. lol

yes, it gives quite a deep tone .. sounds great infact but surplus to requirements.. as All my micras are either turbo or 2.0..

and both already have a larger bore exhaust..

Back