ST engine

Would be shipped via sea I'm guessing, would be too heavy for air freight

If you're interested I've got japex's email address, their commission is fair

normally you just need the supercharger, the inlet+ injection, the ecu and the exhaust with the turbo and all the pipes and stuff.
The normal engine and gearbox should work, but you should not put too much power on the normal gearbox. The drive shafts are a lilttle thicker and I think the gearbox itself is able to handle more power.
But I think the normal gearbox is able to handle the stock st power.

Also the compression is a little lower than the normal ma10s or ma12s... 7,7:1 instead of 9,0:1 or 9,5:1 (I am not sure about this, this are the rates I have in mind)

You saying that I had a thought last night...... will ST internals fit in a normal MA engine, crank, rods pistons all that malarky?

The ma 09 is completely different as said many times before, it uses a 66mm piston and the ma10 uses a 68mm thats why there is a displacement difference 930cc for the ma09 and 988cc for ma10. plus the supercharger wont bolt straight on to the block on an ma10(Y)

I think it would ccost aot more in the long run

at the moment i'm researching a cg13 conversion but at the moment all the threads on it lead nowhere it's bloody annoying

You don't need a thread really mate just get the engine a -98 1000cc box cut the old mount off weld the cg one pretty much exactly behind where the old one used to be then all the other gubbings carbs ect

Back