SR seats for sale k11

Broony

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
SR seats for sale in excellent condition.

18042008174.jpg 18042008175.jpg 18042008176.jpg ...
offers....

Broony

bump anyone?? these hug you more than the standard seats and are a great upgrade and in A+ condition.

I could be interested in them, just checking with husband as i cant drive atm as my arms in a splint so he'd have to get em.

thats a fair bit of a drive!! maybe if you're going to the santa pod meet then we could arrange something there?

Dont think the car will be ready by then mate im afraid.

katie said:
I could be interested in them, just checking with husband as i cant drive atm as my arms in a splint so he'd have to get em.

sure let me know, as they are taking up space in my garage

are these sold?? if so i have a set down in london if anyone else wants a set.

dont mean to hijack, let me know if you want me to delete this post ;)

slightly off topic mate but do you know anyone with gtir calipers for sale???

also two bucket seats???

i'll checkmy local scrappy as there was a almera gti kicking about so i'll grap the caliper if you defo gonna buy them??

seats still for sale

aye ile have them off you if your not gunna rip me off lol, as if you would do that! see if you can find a windscreen, preferably out of a car, i know they are a pain to get out but theres bound to be one laying around???

aye ile have them off you if your not gunna rip me off lol, as if you would do that! see if you can find a windscreen, preferably out of a car, i know they are a pain to get out but theres bound to be one laying around???

i'll charge you what the scrap yard charges me last time i asked he wanted 20 per side then + postatge which is around 15 quid

Hmm, £50 for the 2 front bucket seats and the back also?

I got a 3 door 94 K11. It would fit, right?

If they are in good condition thats a good price i sold mine to jimbling for 40 including the back seats and he collected they were in good nick to but i need them gone.

Hmm, £50 for the 2 front bucket seats and the back also?

I got a 3 door 94 K11. It would fit, right?

yes they will all k11 seat are the same fitment if im not mistaken

Hmm, can I have a picture? If they are in decent quality I'll def' have them off you, for £45! Tell meyoru postal code so I can see how far you roughly are.

Cool, well I'm def interested. The only problem is the travelling. Since most of it consists of travelling through London. Would it be possible to meet half way, maybe?

i do hear what you are saying, i popped your postcode into googlemaps and it looked like a bit of a nightmare to get too lol, not near the m25 or and other really main roads. I will meet you half way (central) or there abouts for £55, but for £45 im afraid you are gonna have to come to me. My car aint cheap to run and it will litterally cost me that in london traffic and at 115.9 per litre!!! :(

What do you think?

Back