sr or si clock backrounds

lee200

Ex. Club Member
does anyone know if anyone does the sr or si clock background?? coz i dunt like that horrible green colour they come in!!

you can get the ones from a "supers" pre-96 they are black, all the Sr ones were green im afraid. looks nice at night but during the day its a bit ming.

you could make some but its not as easy as you'd think i had a go and gave up. you need the right thickness of plastic and a printer to print them.

the sr ones wont fit in your post 2000 facekift, but there are black dials out there with rev counters, but are rare. not certain on models though, i've seen them on a 99 1.0 gx and a 99 1.3 insiration.

I doubt you'll find any, I cant see there being enough of a market for them, companies won't make them if there's not a market.

you can get them straight from nissan for like a million pounds. or there are other models of micra that have cool lights.

the march convertable has blue
the dodgy jag rip off has white and chrome
and the nismo ones were pure white.

but finding those will be impossible lol. well you can find them if you look, and check in Japan cos thats where they will be but as for the scrappy you will have a hard time finding them

there are companies out their that make custom dials with what ever you want on them ;)

Back