Spotlights

A bit if a long shot but has anybody installed spot lights on their front bumper? I will attach a pic of a ford puma with the idea I had, would like to see them on a micra.

Tia
346473c75181cb4ba7aa8d43852de874_uploadfromtaptalk.jpg

All my lights are fully relayed, the normal micra lights are not wired up via relays, this causes a volt drop. I fully re-wired them, running direct from the alternator, and relays for each feed i.e. dip, main, lamp pod, corner pods / spotlights. The spots work via switch on the dash so I can have main beam and then choice if I want spots.

All my lights are fully relayed, the normal micra lights are not wired up via relays, this causes a volt drop. I fully re-wired them, running direct from the alternator, and relays for each feed i.e. dip, main, lamp pod, corner pods / spotlights. The spots work via switch on the dash so I can have main beam and then choice if I want spots.
So you've got the spots relayed to the altenator then to a switch on the dash so they're practically seperate from the main lights? Sorry for being a pain, never wired spots before so just looking for advice also lol. Thanks

Back