Spot lamps help

CMF_yoyoninjaboy

» CMF Member
Hey, im now stuck with a bit of a dilema and need some help.
i recently purchased a set of front spotlamps off ebay. through no ones fault but my own they do not fit. i overlooked the exact modles that the lamps would fit and went only on what i could see in the picture. as it turns out they are for the new frog shaped micra.

ok, no worries, i can adapt them. but where?

i have had a few ideas on where i can mount the lamps. now bear in mind they are not normal lamps so i cant stick them on the front of the bumper, they have to be set into a hole. but they 'are' round (kind of).

i was thinking mount them in the holes i in the bumper where spot lamps are meant to go and mesh over them, either mith a hole cut out for them or without.

but then i thought about mounting them in the bonnet grills and again using mesh to fill around them.

any ideas or thoughts welcome!

ill post a pic of the car so you can see whats available.

Cheers Nick

Attachments

• 19390.jpg
    19390.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 32

CMF_Yom

» CMF Member
Keep low in the bumper. The grille positions will look VERY dorkey as the K10 ST look won't work on that facelift model k11.

If you want the 'rally look' I guess you could put some aftermarket Hellas onto the bumper. I'm sure you could fabricate some sort of solid mounting to have them just beside the headlights - ala Mini Cooper style. :)

Back