spolier

i bought a super s spoiler i havnt fitted it yet but went i put it on to measure where the holes should go but where it sits it looks like the boot wont open wen i put it there :S

but that not the issue its where they go wider at the ends it goes a little over the roof but obv i have drilled the hole im just holding it roughly where i think it goes lol don't really want drill holes and it wrong lol

ah sod it i just look i think i see the pre-marked holes u were on about ima just drill it if it don't fit ill make it fit lol

thanks(Y)

i,ve posted up pics on at least 2 threads in the past, there a 2 circular indents on the inside (where your socket will go) and if you mount it too far forward, then yes it will catch the roof :)

i found too small rubber gromets i assume thats were bots come through but not sure thta y i better look at pics first lol

you could put some masking tape over the area for the holes, and place the spoiler ontop to leave markings in the tape eh :)

Like everyone has said there is pre dented holes for you on the inside.
Nissan did that because they are nice.
same as the rear 3rd brake light :p

yh could do that ill give it a try with the tape but would still like to see pic if poss just to be on safe side lol

Back