splitters

babyboom

Ex. Club Member
well last night i added front and back splitters, the front is the usual megane splitter, courtesy of alienfish, and the back ??? well lets just play the game of 'guess the splitter' lol

i will tell what it is, but lets see who can guess first :grinning:

Attachments

• IMAGE_00104.jpg
    IMAGE_00104.jpg
    294.9 KB · Views: 3,170
  • IMAGE_00105.jpg
    IMAGE_00105.jpg
    287.3 KB · Views: 248
i what a rear splitter for mine and some side skirts. have you cut them in the middle? or is it just me lol, still looks good tho. also iam not being funny or owt but you could do with taking the rear mud flaps off.

goldstar0011 said:
Fronts ok but not liking the rear, mainly cause how it connects in the middle

i think its been cut in the middle because hes shortend it down, if he'd cut it at the ends to shorten it it would have lost the curves. + the rear one looks as if its upside down. i still carnt guess what its off tho lol?

squarepants said:
i think its been cut in the middle because hes shortend it down, if he'd cut it at the ends to shorten it it would have lost the curves. + the rear one looks as if its upside down. i still carnt guess what its off tho lol?

yeah youre right, i had to cut it in the middle cos it was too long, and youre also right that its upside down, lol

goldstar0011 said:
Fronts ok but not liking the rear, mainly cause how it connects in the middle

dont worry im not overly happy about it being cut in the middle either, but it had to be done :down: lol

ok i guess noone knows, the back splitter isn't actually a splitter, its the bottom part of the back bumper off an h reg cavalier

I helped fit these lol , or sorry i stood and pointed and laughed at my bro an babyboom fittin these , hows da finger babyboom(accident with the grinder lolo)

Back