Speakers

15 inch 3000watts :)
...ummm, not quite :p

I think I've read somewhere on the forum in the past that the door speakers are 6.5"
The rears may be the same.
4 and 3 screws hold them in respectively, on the 3 door at least ;)
Just take off the door cards/trim panel to get to them ^_^

Even if you upgrade the speakers, you still gotta buy soundproofing mat to stop the door/windows vibration

Check the eBay item 111387274550

Good luck.

Azb u have an eBay fetish bro! I'm going to look into modifying my speakers after Christmas. My Alpine is too powerful for the standard speakers.

don't use sony speakers.

it was connected to my oem head unit + when i connected them with sony head unit there was absolutely no difference.

they are hooked with pioneer av head unit now and its a big improvement. connected with pioneer speakers will be awesome. go for alpine speakers if you wish or infinity. im quite satisfied with them even without amplifier and subwoofer.

what speakers are you planning on buying btw?

G'day Maria!
6.5" ~ 17cm fits easily, not bigger ones. Have to install front ones in some point, after sound proofing of rear section is done.

Micrarearspeaker_zps6f47349d.jpg

Last edited:
Connection was very easy. Original speakers of Micra have sockets in them and wiring harness has plug. I cut the plug off, leaving about 7cm of wire to it. If I ever sell the vehicle, it's easy return to original condition. Pioneer speakers have standard connection in them and come with 30cm wires with connectors.
Micrarearspeaker_2_zps6bc357a0.jpg

I used grease filled connection plugs (not sure of real name, I don't have better word in my build in English dictionary) to join the wires together.

Micrarearspeaker_3_zpsbd537545.jpg

And for piece of mind and extra projection, I added heat shrink tube over connectors and wires. RED is cool! :rolleyes:

Speakers were cheapest at the time in here: http://www.ebay.it/itm/Altoparlanti...-Pollici-250-Watt-3-Vie-Coppia-/121341051423?

-Mika-

Last edited:
Back