Southend Sat 16th Feb

hoodedreeper

Ex. Club Member
Hello,

I know its quite short notice but a couple of clubs from my area are convoying down to Southend on Saturday 16th Feb to meet up with a couple of other clubs.

Myself and Claire from here will be going,would be good to see some MSC members :)

Well me and Claire are there for the day/afternoon but then the rest of the Norwich lot are meeting at COPDOCK Burger King for about 5pm - 5.30pm postcode is :IP8 3TT.

We'll meet the others there and then all convoy down to the seafront.

Me and a couple of other people are gonna be leaving Norwich for about 11am so we'll be down southend pretty much all afternoon and night :)

Was an awsome night,loved every second it! Didnt see anyone from here tho,unless you were there and i wasnt looking hard enough lol

Was speaking to an old school friend tonight and he reckons that the Police were clearing everyone out last night. Did you guys get hassled at all?

i was down there untill about 12.00
police were fine up one end but at the arcade end there was loads. its because there were so many cars trying to get in to the small carparks

I didnt get pulled and neither did any of the Norwich lot.As Toney said there was loooads of police the arcade end...luckily i knew people sitting in the Sea Life car park so they saved me a space :p

Back