boxhill

Status
Not open for further replies.

TONEY

Ex. Club Member
as my mother is organising this year boxhill jap meet

im just seeing if anyone will be up for it?

it will be on the 25th of feb (sat)

it should be a good day out with lots of jap car clubs

there will be more info to come

many thanks
toney

p.s hope people will come i dont want to be the only micra :)
and it would be nice to meet some of the people from msc

Quite a nice hotel type place at the bottom. A24 is a bit of a death trap tho so be careful!

Arnold said:
Quite a nice hotel type place at the bottom. A24 is a bit of a death trap tho so be careful!

lots of roads with clif drop at the side of them

yeah im up for this first south meet of the year? :D i can stay in burgess hill that weekened so it will only be down the road :)

not sure, I'll know tommorow...

was going to put my dash in this weekend but work have put loads of stuff in the loading bay... so it depends on if i can find a large indoor area with heat light and power lol, not very likely :)

but if i came to the meet my car would be in a right state, the boot is full of computer and half the dash is in my kitchen hahaha

Mine's not perfect anymore mate! No rear seats, no carpet, scratch on the door, paint peeling off wiper blades etc!! Needs a bit of TLC

Should be a laugh tho! I think you should come

the more the better

its been really gd the past few years

i will try and get up a list of all the clubs attending

need a k12 then there will be k10`s k11`s and k12`s :):)

yea but mines a REAL mess, the HU is gaffa taped to the dash!! lol,

my mum has a k12 if that helps ;) and i had a k10 until some kiddies trashed it :(

well....

the reson i know boxhill so well is because my mum's parents lived only a mile away, so she might want to come down just for "old times sake" lol

just to double check that i'm thinking of the same place, this is that little hotel/resturant at the bottom of boxhill with the large car park and iirc isn't too far from a vine yard?

i'm tempted... but there is sooo much work to be done on the car... and the trailer is just rusting away :( maybe i could bring the trailer and a welder and combine the two :D

Meet start time is 1pm

Postcode for the car park (Rykers Cafe) is RH5 6BX

Clubs signed up so far are:
IMOC.CO.UK
MR2OC.CO.UK
GTIROC.CO.UK
MKIVSUPRA.NET
CIVICTYPE-R.CO.UK
TOYOTA.O.C.
STARLET GT
LEXUS O.C.
MX5NUTZ & O.C.

There should be magazine coverage by the usual suspects too

ok put me down for a maybe... i don't want to comit to anything at the mo cos I still don't know what i'm doing for the weekend but i will try my best to get there and if i do i will probably drag Detox along with me :p

so far

speedle
arnold
james
jayY
stuart
Ems (if not away)
tazmatic
nex (maybe with detox)
and me

quite a few people from down the portsmouth way, im surprised speedle is the only one interested! Ed should come along too.

Arnold said:
quite a few people from down the portsmouth way, im surprised speedle is the only one interested! Ed should come along too.

ed only lives 2 roads from me

If I can persuade the Misses, would you Premiership lads allow a Kiwi green K12 from up the Solent to tag along?

(It WILL be modded... Eventually)

WIDE_ARCHED_BOY said:
i see
whats wroung with a kiwi k12 lol lol

Nothing, although I prfer the orange (but she LOVES it). It was more the point of comming from So*&*?£@%ton that I was worried about!!!

I doubt very much i'll b taking my car!!!!!!!!!!!! Will prob just jump in Arnolds unless anyone disagrees!!! Just that it's not much to look at at the mo!!

it can't be worse than mine lol :) no dash!!! and more mud than carpet ;)

I have a problem! thats one less micra than there should be :p
going to be bringing a friend with me, shes got a swift so dont bully her. surprised swiftUK arent scheduled an appearance

mmmm i may have to come along to this as its nor too far from me, about an hour and a half drive and its on a sat so i aint got work the next day

ok, ill come along stu. i work till 2pm on a sat so where do u fancy meeting as i dunno where u live lol

stu, e mail me ur full address and ill use the sat nav

Suart
Richarda
speedle
arnold
james
jayY
stuart
Ems (if not away)
tazmatic
nex (maybe with detox)
and me

Stuart said:
Smartarse
LMAO its good to be me ;)

i think i'm definatly comming now... erverything is comming together.

i will know by sunday if my car is in a fit state

NeX said:
it can't be worse than mine lol :) no dash!!! and more mud than carpet ;)

More mud than carpet lol!!! What have u been up to?!!! And where's the dash?

I'm prepared to take my car if it's needed to to up the numbers!! Let me know so i can clean it tho!! :D
Otherwise i'll have to prepare myself for a frightening ride in Arnolds, i think i'll take my duvet for padding and protection!!!! :p

Oh, and i'm def coming now as i'm back from holiday on the 23rd!!! Yay!!!

Ems said:
More mud than carpet lol!!! What have u been up to?!!! And where's the dash?

I'm prepared to take my car if it's needed to to up the numbers!! Let me know so i can clean it tho!! :D
Otherwise i'll have to prepare myself for a frightening ride in Arnolds, i think i'll take my duvet for padding and protection!!!! :p

Oh, and i'm def coming now as i'm back from holiday on the 23rd!!! Yay!!!

it's not me it's my mates and their muddy shoes, no considersation for the micra :) and the dash is being painted pretty colours :D should be ready for the meet but it looks a right mess at the mo,

go on, bring the micra, we will need a lot of micras to show up all the other clubs lol :) which reminds me, must give my car a good clean :)

Yeah would be cool to get as many people as possible to this. The MSC is having really good meet turnouts at the moment, let's not stop this :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back