boxhill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its only three days away tho!! Thursday, Friday, Saturday! ??

And can someone confirm if its the carpark at the top or the bottom of boxhill were meeting at!

3!!! then :D

i think it will be at the top wont it? because there is more space :)

Ive never been at the top you see, only been in the hotel / carpark at the bottom! Dont wanna get there to find everyone else is in a different place than i am! Ems wouldnt be happy either :p

I didnt know there were two different car parks :p
i would have though there were three now wed,thur,fri!! :D:D:D:D:D
3!!!!!!!!!!!!11

2 more days!!!!111!!!!one!!11!!!oneoneone!!!!!

is it a different road to the top one? i can't remember... i suppose you just follow the nearest modded car :)

I'll be attending in my Civic.

Going along with some Tegs DC2 & maybe a couple of DC5's.

Missus can't make it in her K12 (Pics will be up Sunday hopefully), but if I take any pics of the meet, they will be posted for you all to see.

I replied to this earlier but my reply seems to have vanished.

Are people still gonna go if its raining? I was chatting to Speedle who said he wouldnt (big girl :p) but would it put anyone else off?

I'l be there whatever, as Ems is picking her new wheels up!

Il definetly be there! Need to give Ems my alloys and NeX my spoiler. There a car park at the bottom, in the middle somewhere and at the top! NeX and Ems, could you PM your moblie numbers please.

hey everyone
it is still going to happen if it rains (been praying for it not to:))
and its the carpark at the bottom
its the cafe car park
the cafe has 3 car parks but by the weather it looks like only 2 will be useable due to the top 2 carparks drain off to the bottom carpark

p.s stop being wimps cos a bit of rain lol

so its the car park at the bottom, thats alot easier to get to :)

Arnold said:
I'l be there whatever, as Ems is picking her new wheels up!

Yep, and puttin them in your car as i really can't be a#### to take my car now lol!! :D

Thats fine babe :) as long as the car is still running

kicking out soo much smoke/fumes/something out the back now, really needs looking at!

Brighton was bloody freezing!!!! didnt help being on the coast tho and very exposed

brighton1.jpg

Nex, which one are you?

Yup you all look bloody freezing! lol Nex is the one in the middle with the blue nike top on. Fourth in from the left....... What a wierdo!!! (if he's reading this at all)

Stuart said:
Yup you all look bloody freezing! lol Nex is the one in the middle with the blue nike top on. Fourth in from the left....... What a wierdo!!! (if he's reading this at all)

hahaha lol it's worse that that :) i'm the one in the middle (6 from the left)

What was i doing!!?!? lol

i think kniksman is squashing me :p

Stuart said:

your the one driving a a car shape like a bubble gone wrong weirdy!

you coming on staurday?

Speedle said:
your the one driving a a car shape like a bubble gone wrong weirdy!

you coming on staurday?
Pah, it's faster than yours :p

I'll be there tomorrow... Haven't missed an MSC meet this year :D

James said:
Pah, it's faster than yours :p

I'll be there tomorrow... Haven't missed an MSC meet this year :D

speed isnt everything james! the box has the style! and dont pretend you dont agree :p

I think there's more bubbles than boxes going isnt there? i could be very wrong but thats the impression i got. Judging by today though its going to be SWEAR EVADING IS NOT TOLERATED cold!!!

Ed, Myself, Speedle and maybe Ems will be in Boxshape micras. Cant think of anyone else

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back