Something good is back...

tse_adam

Micra Attitude
Right guys, dont go anywhere unless you're carrying a portable tele.

.........Top Gear is returning to your telly on this Sunday night at 8-9pm! :love:

even before I opened the thread, I knew it would be Top Gear lol!

Kev

Well i think one of the features of the series is a race between a Veyron and a Euro Fighter. (Typhoon)
And i'm sure they'll have plenty of other wacky stuff aswell!

Here you are guys -

Top Gear Sunday 07 October
8:00pm - 9:00pm
BBC2
Motoring magazine show with Jeremy Clarkson, James May and Richard Hammond. In the first of a new series Jeremy, Richard and James drive three lightweight supercars across Europe in search of the best roads. Plus Jeremy finds out what happens when you put a Bentley engine into a VW Golf, and Dame Helen Mirren is the Star In A Reasonably Priced Car.

VIDEO Plus+: 9910
Subtitled, Widescreen

yeh but i don't like james may anymore, because of what he said in his books:p

Oh pish posh, you should be used to people looking down at micras by now. Just wave and smile remembering how down right shallow they really are. James May is still funny plus i bet Ford or some other half witted car company paid him to say that about micras!

I've already set my PVR to record it.

James May does some other program during the week and it's actually quite interesting. There's another one being broadcasted soon. Forgotten what it's called tho

Its about science or great engineering feats or something like that, i watched it a couple of times and it was OK.

You know I have been waiting the longest for this to start than any of you, some how I managed to miss the entire last series, well miffed!
I've got 3 clarkson DVD's which I had to watch enough times to try and make up for it.
I tell you all now I will watch it. I will, I will.

Well i think one of the features of the series is a race between a Veyron and a Euro Fighter. (Typhoon)
And i'm sure they'll have plenty of other wacky stuff aswell!

we make the Typhoon at where i work and its one amazing machine, i cant wait to see that race....the most unstable fighter jet but thats what makes it the best.

we make the Typhoon at where i work and its one amazing machine, i cant wait to see that race....the most unstable fighter jet but thats what makes it the best.

We work on the Typhoon were i work as well!

I work at BAE in Brough, i guess you work at BAE as well? If so which one?

nope, Hampson Industries is the company i work for. i dont think the veyron can match the speed of the typhoon :p

cant wait for this program to air.

I'm guessing the race will probably involve some condition to level the field, they usually do!
I just think its ace they can get the RAF to do stuff like this, like when they got an apache or something to try and lock onto a lotus elise.

yea thats right it was an apache gunship, we have a poster in work and it saying,

'we made it beautiful because for some people its the last thing they will see'

excellent saying.

7hours and 54minutes till Top Gear

oh i dont believe it, i started this thread and i missed TG! lol

Girlfriend asked me to take her out for dinner, it must have been one of her cunning evil plans! :ghostface

Back