So much win!

That has got to be one of the coolest Micras I have ever seen. Totally standard on the outside apart from being lowered, new exhaust, wider tyres, and blacked out rear windows so no one can see your massive engine? Imagine that bombing past you loudly. I want one! (Y)(Y)(Y)(Y)(Y)(Y)(Y)(Y)(Y)

Pretty sure the first time it went up for sale it sold for like £1500 in unfinished condition.

Tidy profit if it sells....

But he's right though, they are light enough to push around. I mean, I can sit in mine and push it along with one foot out the door lol. Surely you could find a way of getting a reverse gear, then getting through an MOT on a Q-plate? Bit costly, but at least you'd have a rapid Micra you could also use on the road (Y)

According to MCN the blade engine puts out around 125bhp at the rear wheel, making this Micra not quite as powerful as you'd think, there's plenty of Micras out there with more (Y) Now don't get me wrong it looks well built and i bet the guy had a lot of fun, it's just i'm not convinced by bike engine cars, caterham megabusa style cars 190bhp or a nice tuned cossie engine car with double, only advantage with the bike engine is the noise oh and weight.

According to MCN the blade engine puts out around 125bhp at the rear wheel, making this Micra not quite as powerful as you'd think, there's plenty of Micras out there with more (Y) Now don't get me wrong it looks well built and i bet the guy had a lot of fun, it's just i'm not convinced by bike engine cars, caterham megabusa style cars 190bhp or a nice tuned cossie engine car with double, only advantage with the bike engine is the noise oh and weight.

yea but its not all about BHP, that engine probably weighs the same as a micra gearbox, and probably revs up to 14k, in a car that may weigh 800kg and rear wheel drive for better traction that will be a very quick and very fun micra compared to a 400bhp front wheel drive 2.0 micra

Well i'd have a Turbo micra with more power, road legal, with reverse and a full interior, and thats a lot of money for a track car that would hardly get used, i'd rather just have the Fireblade for the track.

Back